Not sure how Breeders.NET can help sell your pups?
Read on to learn about the features that put you in front of customers and hear what real breeders like you have to say.
Reach North America including all of the U.S. and Canada. Visitors search our directory by location finding breeders closest to them.
give your customers turn by turn directions from their door to your location.
What you see is what you get (WYSIWYG) editor allows you to jazz up your web page
with color and selling points.
Easy to read search results show your listing information at a glance with new graphics and photos of breeds.
Add large size photos to your personal web page to show off your pups!
Why a Breeders.NET Listing?
- Reach thousands of people searching daily for nearby breeders on Breeders.NET
- Includes your very own web page where visitors can see pictures of your dogs and pups
- Update photos and information within your listing and web page at any time
- Customize the information you’d like to share with prospective buyers
- Visitors use your personal Breeders.NET contact form to send you inquiries about your pups and/or services.
- You don't have to share your e-mail address with them unless you decide to reply, thus helping you prevent unnecessary spam e-mails.
- Easily accessible, clickable link to your existing external website (if you have one)
- Interactive Map showing your location: Sample Map
- Ongoing developments and updates to Breeders.net gives our search engine high visibility.
- Your new listing is active immediately with payment by credit card or PayPal.
“...I have now 8 people holding for my next litter. WOW! If you didn’t offer this wonderful service, it would be so much harder to find good homes for my little friends & much more expensive :)” Thanks! -Beth R.
- Excellent reputation since 1998 assures that you’re part of one of the most trusted directories on the net.
- Breeders.NET matches potential customers to you by exact location and breed.
- A Breeders.NET listing gives you a cost-effective way to promote your puppies, brand your business and network with other breeders.
“Just wanted to say thank you. We listed our ad with you approximately 2 weeks ago and have already sold a puppy to someone who located us on Breeders.net. Gordon Setters are not common in our area, so the customer was thrilled to find us, close by, through Breeders.net. Feel free to quote me for a testimonial."Kathy I.
- You’ll be in good company -- only breeders who agree to be bound by our Code of Ethics will be listed.
- We do not accept unethical breeding practices. Period. Puppy mills, dealers and brokers are not welcome.
“Hi, I want to let you know that I am very impressed with your site. I like the fact that you don’t allow millers and brokers. I have had a great response to my listing and have had a lot of very nice people come to see my babies.” -Deb K.