Not sure how Breeders.NET can help sell your pups?
Read on to learn about the features that put you in front of customers and hear what real breeders like you have to say.
Reach North America Including all of the US and Canada, visitors search our directory by location, finding breeders closest to them.
NEW! Interactive Maps
give your customers turn by turn directions from their door to your location.
What you see is what you get (WYSIWYG) editor allows you to jazz up your free web page
with color and selling points.
NEW! Easy to read search results show your listing information at a glance with new graphics and photos of breeds.
NEW! Add large size photos AND Videos to your personal web page to show off your pups!
Why a Breeders.NET Listing?
- Reach thousands of people searching daily for a nearby breeder on Breeders.NET.
- Includes your very own web page where visitors see pictures of your dogs and pups!
- New! 2 Videos along with 8 photos with captions included FREE on your web page!
- Photos are small thumbnails on your web page and are now clickable, enlarging to show your pups in great detail
- You update photos, descriptions, new information on your listing and web page anytime
- Customize the information you’d like to show
- Visitors can email your existing email address, without the added worry of spammers through the Breeders.NET.
- Link to your existing website
- New Interactive Map showing your location
- Costs less than $2.50/month
- Ongoing developments and updates to this site gives our search engine high visibility.
- Your new listing is active immediately with annual payment by credit card or PayPal.
“...I have now 8 people holding for my next litter. WOW! If you didn’t offer this wonderful service, it would be so much harder to find good homes for my little friends & much more expensive :)” Thanks! -Beth R.
- Quality, reputation and over 10 years online assure you’re part of one of the most trusted directories on the net
- Breeders.NET matches potential customers to you by exact location AND breed. They can now even see driving directions!
- A Breeders.NET listing gives you a cost-effective way to promote your puppies, brand your business and network with other breeders.
“Just wanted to say thank you. We listed our ad with you approximately 2 weeks ago and have already sold a puppy to someone who located us on Breeders.net. Gordon Setters are not common in our area, so the customer was thrilled to find us, close by, through Breeders.net. Feel free to quote me for a testimonial."Kathy I.
- You’ll be in good company - only breeders who agree to be bound by our Breeders.NET Code of Ethics will be listed. The Breeders.NET website will clearly state you have accepted these standards.
- We do not accept unethical breeding practices. Period. Puppy mills, dealers and brokers are not welcome.
“Hi, I want to let you know that I am very impressed with your site. I like the fact that you don’t allow millers and brokers. I have had a great response to me listing and have had a lot of very nice people come to see my babies.” -Deb K.